Top 9 Quotes From Cambodian National Team Coach Keisuke Honda - SkyFada

Breaking News

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Top 9 Quotes From Cambodian National Team Coach Keisuke Honda

This is the speech of  the manager of the Cambodian national team, Keisuke Honda, was also known as one of the best football players before he decided to lead the Cambodian national team in order to promote the football players in Cambodia to grow and Keisuke Honda's 9 Best Life Quotes:

- I absolutely do not allow anyone to determine my life path, I am the only one who determines my own life path.

- I consider frustration to be just one step in the process of achieving my goals. It's only a step if I succeed in the end. So I do not give up until I succeed.

- Being well-prepared is the key to determining whether you will win or lose.

- The best coach is not always the one who always wins the game and what the players need is not the coach who always helps to win, but he needs a coach who helps develop their talents. He gives his best.

- People who do not want to change the situation do not learn anything new. And they spend a lot of time for the negative. Do not do that!

- I will be a special person (words you always say to yourself)

- Everything is up to me.

- I know I'm still growing no matter where I play.

- Act now. You have to do it now when you want to compete to win it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad